The Requested Product is No Longer Available
Ocean Pro Smock
The Henri Lloyd Ocean Pro range is designed for professional and extreme offshore sailing. Henri Lloyd’s heritage in foul weather protection goes back to the very early days of ocean sailing. Quality, attention to detail and innovative design has been perfected across five decades which combined with new technologies and fabrics create garments at the pinnacle of performance.
* OPTIVISION Hood Pod system
* Internal Latex wrist and neck seals
* Knife pocket at left sleeve
* Reflective patches at shoulders and cuffs
* Cordura reinforcement to seat
* Fast draining large stow pocket with water resistant zip
GORE-TEX Pro Shell with Ocean Technology, 3 Layer fabric has been proven in the most challenging climatic conditions and is trusted by sailors in the globes toughest ocean races to provide the optimum solution for protection in extreme conditions. Designed specifically for use in a seriously wet environment, team the Ocean Pro Smock with the Ocean Pro Hi-Fit and the Elite Therm Mid Layers for unrivalled wet weather protection.
The Henri Lloyd Phoenix Range has been designed with the keelboat racing sailor in mind, where performance and ease of movement through ergonomic design is paramount. The Phoenix Smock is constructed using the tough, durable and lightweight 100% windproof and waterproof TP fabric.
* Extreme breathability with an ergonomic design
* Reinforcement to seat area
* 100% waterproof and windproof with fully taped seams and a DWR finish to help shed surface water
* Racing fit for reduced windage
* Large fast draining centre front stow pocket
Team the Phoenix Smock up with either the Phoenix Salopette or the Phoenix Short to create the perfect One Design performance outfit.
Energy Dinghy Smock
WIND & SPRAY PROTECTION IN A RANGE OF VIBRANT COLORS
High Aerobic activity and maximum freedom of movement -The Energy dinghy collection has been engineered and upgraded to feature TP Bi-component fabric technology. Vibrant colors and considered designs combined to make Energy a serious choice for the active dinghy sailor.