The Sales Manager for a Lifestyle & Marine Performance apparel company.
The Sales Manager for Henri Lloyd North America is the lead person responsible for sales of Casual Wear and Marine Performance Apparel products. The position leads all aspects of the sales effort including sales channels, personnel resources, sales programs and marketing.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding planned revenue goals
- Play a lead role in the overall management of the business
- Provide leadership and vision for the independent rep organizations
- Develop and implement the independent distribution plan through reps
- Evaluate, recruit and train the sales organization
- Establish and manage relationships with Key accounts
- Establish new channel opportunities
Key responsibilities relating to business management:
- Sales responsibilities for sales through independent retailers and regional chains and outdoor and fashion retailers
- Establish sales goals/revenue plans
- Profit management: (revenue, gross to nets, COGS and other direct expenses)
- Help guide and direct the development of internal operational support functions
- Timely best seller/competitive reviews with product team to help define and refine product assortments
- Manage and liquidate discontinued inventory
- Plan and execute relative trade shows including
Key Initiatives (first 60 days):
Evaluate existing field sales forces
Hire and train reps in targeted key markets as determined above
- 7 to 10 years or more years experience managing independent reps and agencies.
- 7+ years experiences in Lifestyle &Performance Apparel sales to independents, Chains and Mail Order retailers
- Position would be 50% travel or more.
- Searching for candidates based on the East Coast with easy access to major hub airports and/or willing to relocate with reimbursement of moving expenses
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Send cover letter and resume to:
PHONE CALLS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.